New assets doesn't appear in Animate 2

New assets doesn't appear in Animate 2 when I click two times, I put screenshot below. I tray everything but without success. Can you help me to solve with exact steps?

Screenshot_1.jpg
1536 x 968 - 197K

Comments

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • cvetasticvetasti Posts: 4

Thank you very much for answer 

I want to learn how make a video from pose I buy assets (fitness) :). How can I make aniblocks from poses to make a long repeated poses?

I hope you understand me

edited May 2022

Redacted

cridgit said:

You're trying to load Poses into the Animate2 timeline. That won't work because they're poses and Animate2 only recognized aniblocks.

If you look under Animations for aniblocks they will load as little blue boxes into Animate2. Other Animations (PZ2, DUF format) will load into the Timeline but not into Animate2.

Thank you very much for answer 

I want to learn how make a video from pose I buy assets (fitness) :). How can I make aniblocks from poses to make a long repeated poses?

I hope you understand me

edited May 2022

Redacted

cridgit said:

The link above contains many links for animation help and tutorials so there is no reason to repeat all the content already there.

However to briefly answer your question: in Timeline move the scrubber to your frame 0 then pose the figure. Then move the scrubber to frame 15 and pose the figure with a different pose. If you press play you will see the figure change pose from frame 0 to frame 15 to frame 30. Then go to Animate and right click in the space right of the buttons and select Create Aniblock from Studio Keyframes. That will create an aniblock from the Timeline.

You can also do the opposite to back an aniblock to the Timeline.

If you want to make one long pose you can just pose the figure on frame 0 then create an aniblock and the pose will be for the duration of the aniblock (e.g. 1 second).

Thank you, is there any tutorial to learn how to make animation like this   

Can you write me how should I learn this, I try with import Mixamo animation but doesn't work for me in Daz 3

cridgit said:

The link above contains many links for animation help and tutorials so there is no reason to repeat all the content already there.

However to briefly answer your question: in Timeline move the scrubber to your frame 0 then pose the figure. Then move the scrubber to frame 15 and pose the figure with a different pose. If you press play you will see the figure change pose from frame 0 to frame 15 to frame 30. Then go to Animate and right click in the space right of the buttons and select Create Aniblock from Studio Keyframes. That will create an aniblock from the Timeline.

You can also do the opposite to back an aniblock to the Timeline.

If you want to make one long pose you can just pose the figure on frame 0 then create an aniblock and the pose will be for the duration of the aniblock (e.g. 1 second).

Thank you, is there any tutorial to learn how to make animation like this   

Can you write me how should I learn this, I try with import Mixamo animation but doesn't work for me in Daz 3