I cannot get the dials to show up though :(  see attached 

dazboobbumdials.PNG
1695 x 1557 - 815K
dazboobbumdials.PNG
1695 x 1557 - 815K
Post edited by JakeEdward on

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,382

Please remove the nudity as per TOS (terms of Service)

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,893

The movement dials are movement dials, not morphs. Look under Posing.

• JakeEdwardJakeEdward Posts: 51

nemesis10 said:

Please remove the nudity as per TOS (terms of Service)

1st - that is not my video  and the pics are covered at two necessary spots

2nd- and IF you are refering to the video it is the exact same one off of the DAZ3D product page here

https://www.daz3d.com/glute-and-breast-movement-for-genesis

see for yourself   I cannot remove it DAZ would have to   

In addition the video preview should not show up unless you have a youtube account that is classicfied as Adult 

Gordig said:

The movement dials are movement dials, not morphs. Look under Posing.

It shows under shapes in the video demo?  not poses   Iooked under psogin and some are there but not all ?!

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,677
    edited June 2021

The controls should appear in the chest section, in the parameters, posing and shaping tabs. If they are not there it didn't install correctly.

Post edited by TheKD on
  • CenobiteCenobite Posts: 206

Mine work fine in parameters.

TheKD said:

The controls should appear in the chest section, in the parameters, posing and shaping tabs. If they are not there it didn't install correctly.

it comes with a separate exe file 15719_GluteandBreastMovementforGenesis_1.1_trx

and  one main folder with just the DATA folder for the mrphs   IM00015719-01_GluteandBreastMovementforGenesis 

thanks BTW :) 

Cenobite said:

Mine work fine in parameters.

How did you install it ?   just use install manager? no tweaking?  So it shows up just like in the video and the collision works fine etc etc

That is why I bought it mainly because of collision  I already have a couple of breat and bum morphs :) 

TheKD said:

OK got it to appear so it would work in a basic Genesis Female but not a Genesis 3 or  8 Female.  I cannot get it to work for anything but a basic genesis female figure :( 

JakeEdward said:

TheKD said:

OK got it to appear so it would work in a basic Genesis Female but not a Genesis 3 or  8 Female.  I cannot get it to work for anything but a basic genesis female figure :(

WHOA I am a dummy Genesis as in Genesis 1 only  :( will buy the Gen 8 version Siggggghhhhh 

JakeEdward said:

JakeEdward said:

TheKD said:

WHOA I am a dummy Genesis as in Genesis 1 only  :( will buy the Gen 8 version Siggggghhhhh 

YA just bought for G 8 should worl OK 

thanks 

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,677

UGh, bought the wrong version, hate when that happens. Happy you figured out why it was not working and was able to remedy it. If you are within 30 day window of purchase, you can open a ticket for a refund, unless you use genesis 1 and it's still useful.I have heard CS is very nice about refunding when you accidentally buy a wrong version of stuff.