DAZ Products Not Working (Files Work) and it is FREEZING

My other friend also is having all their products and files not showing. I was holding on for dear life, but now with products not showing in smart content and it crashing for no reason... this is how I am feeling: https://youtu.be/Q-WHRJPlL5g?t=7

Anyone having this issue? What is going on with it?

Comments

• So you can access the files through the Content Library under Daz Studio Formats, but not through Smart Content? How about the Products and Categories containers in the Content Library pane?

• Richard Haseltine said:

So you can access the files through the Content Library under Daz Studio Formats, but not through Smart Content? How about the Products and Categories containers in the Content Library pane?

So after wiping it out from my computer, it now is super slow... and now the DAZ Connect shows products ready to instal, but none of the products show in my file location. MY DAZ 3D Library is set up on another drive than the C (which is where DAZ and My Library are located). Also, I tried the Content Wizard, and it can't create metadata from files. Also I get this in the log: 2021-06-01 10:13:04.547 Can't launch product "67507" because there is no mapped studio directories - no idea if anything is releated. 

I am sitting on an overbooked month of work. Is there a way to hire someone to walk me through fixing this?! HELP! 

• I'm sorry but you really are not giving a clear description of what is happening. The Content Wizard error message may well be its own, but do you in fact have any folders under Daz Studio Formats in the Content Library pane?

• CenobiteCenobite Posts: 206

Yeah big issues 2 gen not converting and causing a crash when converting to gen 8

• At this point, I got it to "work" if I download things through DAZ Central, and then install in Content Library. Also everything takes ten minutes to load on startup :(