is submitting to zendesk working?

I'm trying to report an issue:

According to WinRAR the IM00013668-01_Android.zip manually downloaded (twice, to make sure) is corrupt.

and I'm not getting any feedback that the process of submitting has worked - the web page just refreshes. Is this normal? Is the problem being sub,itted?

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,388

You can check if your request went through by looking at the list of your requests: once signed in to zendesk go to "my activities" page, available from the drop down under your name. 

• Cliff BowmanCliff Bowman Posts: 1,677

Leana said:

You can check if your request went through by looking at the list of your requests: once signed in to zendesk go to "my activities" page, available from the drop down under your name.

Ahah! So, no, basically it wasn't accepting my submission.

Hmmm.. What to so if you can't submit a problem? Submit again, I guess.

Cheers!

Cliff

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
    cridgit said:

Submit is working; its the part that comes next that hasn't been working for years wink

LOL well I managed to submit in the end - there was a seemingly optional field that I had not dropped down to select an option. I am sure that DAZ3D will treat my request with all due speed and helpfullnes :D

As expected once I managed to raise a ticket, DAZ did indeed get back to me and confirmed the problem.

Cheers,

Cliff

...and now they've even fixed the zip file on their servers :)

Cheers,

Cliff