How to move multiple joint at same time?

I've been wondering this for a while, let's say if I want to move both hand up at the same time, normally it should be select both hand, and move tool should work with both hand, but somehow in Daz it will only affect the last chosen one.

Is there any way to move multiple joint at once?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,381

Please put some clothesd on the figures, zoom in so the crotch isn't showing, or put the Viewport in a non-extured Drawstyle.

The Tool Settings pane gives you options for affecting more than the primary selection (the node that shows the gizmo).

• Richard Haseltine said:

Please put some clothesd on the figures, zoom in so the crotch isn't showing, or put the Viewport in a non-extured Drawstyle.

The Tool Settings pane gives you options for affecting more than the primary selection (the node that shows the gizmo).

What's wrong with the cortch? I though it's just a default genesis malefrown?

(Reupload the picture, never thought I'll censor a dude without genital, but here it is)

Anyway, I already check the tool setting but still can't find what I need, am I missing something?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,381

It needs to be clothes, cropped, or no textures - black bars and mosaics are not acceptable. See https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3279/acceptable-ways-of-handling-nudity#latest

I'm not sure that the setting to move multiple joints will do what you need, sadly, but if it won't then the only solution I can think of is two IK chains ending in the bone you want to move, parent their targets to a null, and move the null - which is hardly spontaneous.

• NamelessxPeasantNamelessxPeasant Posts: 11
    edited May 2021

Richard Haseltine said:

It needs to be clothes, cropped, or no textures - black bars and mosaics are not acceptable. See https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3279/acceptable-ways-of-handling-nudity#latest

I'm not sure that the setting to move multiple joints will do what you need, sadly, but if it won't then the only solution I can think of is two IK chains ending in the bone you want to move, parent their targets to a null, and move the null - which is hardly spontaneous.

Tried this method, sadly won't work, still only one hand moving, the IK position did move with the group object but it's not working.

This is kind of a very basic need, can't move multiple IK meaning can't do a lot of move correctly, like swing a sword with two hand, pulling a handle with two hand...is this a bug, or it's just it meant to be?

aaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    684 x 519 - 74K
    Post edited by NamelessxPeasant on
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545

I could be wrong about this. What if you used a primitive, like say the tube or something that can be made long enough, parent both hands to it, move the tube to where you want the hands to go then delete the tube.