Help with installation problem, Brocado Fabric Tiles

Hello All, 

I'm hoping for a little help with getting a recent purchase to work. I think it's an older product, Brocado. Most of my installs go through Daz Central, but this one I had to do through the DIM. In Content Library it shows up as My DAZ 3D Library\General\RajRaja\Brocado, but none of the images show. If I right click the Brocado file within Daz and browse to folder location the .jpgs are there. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling through DIM. I'm not familiar enough with the file structure to know what I am missing here or if there is an obvious work around. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,381

I'm surrpised it installs to the content library at all, it is literally a set of maps with no presets to apply them - if you open that location in a file browser you should see the image files, you can then apply them to models by drag and drop (if you drag them to a slider in the editor tab of the Surfaces pane they will apply to the slider's proeprty on the selected surfaces; since they images tile you can adjust the horizontal and vertical tiling settings in the same place to get the desired repeat) or you can use them in an image editor to create more complex textures or to create matching bump maps and so on.

• FrauBlucherFrauBlucher Posts: 31

Richard Haseltine said:

I'm surrpised it installs to the content library at all, it is literally a set of maps with no presets to apply them - if you open that location in a file browser you should see the image files, you can then apply them to models by drag and drop (if you drag them to a slider in the editor tab of the Surfaces pane they will apply to the slider's proeprty on the selected surfaces; since they images tile you can adjust the horizontal and vertical tiling settings in the same place to get the desired repeat) or you can use them in an image editor to create more complex textures or to create matching bump maps and so on.

Thank you so much for you help! I'm still learning Daz and I never know if an issue I'm having is just lack of knowledge of how things work or if I have messed something up. Thanks again!