CONTENT Finder or Wizard

efrainp96efrainp96 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Hi just wanted to suggest or better yet ask if you guys could come up with a tool or plugin that automatically locates all content you have on your drive and organize it for you. i know the installer kind of does that but its still a pain in the ass trying to find your third party content. hhow about making it zip file friendly like the one on poser

Comments

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914
    edited December 1969

There is something like that, sort of.
    If you open daz, click on your content tab

Then click on the triple line up to the right of where you enter search terms, the dropdown has an option "Search Hard drive(s) for content..." as well as a "search known directories for content"

• efrainp96efrainp96 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

There is something like that, sort of.
    If you open daz, click on your content tab

Then click on the triple line up to the right of where you enter search terms, the dropdown has an option "Search Hard drive(s) for content..." as well as a "search known directories for content"

Yeah Ive tried that too with not much success. About the only luck I had locating most of the content was using Picasa to import all image files etc.. And found them that way.. But now I find the scripts and everything else there got to be an easier way .

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,192
    edited December 1969

I like P3DO published by Senosoft. The basic version is freeware (NOT a demo, they point out), the Pro version is shareware with a $25 for 2 years license. Comparison here:

http://www.senosoft.com/p3doCompare.php

The Pro version has a lot of features for Poser, Daz Studio and Carrara:

http://www.senosoft.com/softp3dopro.php

I especially like the mocap preview using stick figures, very fast and it works with Poser format mocaps (multi-frame Pose files). Also I shared some comments/questions with the publisher a while back, very responsive.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The best one I've found in PzDB by Rocketship Software, although I haven't used it in a few years and it's relatively pricey.