Lost DAZ Environment Options

Hello All, Can someone please tell me what is going on with DAZ Support I have 2 Tickets open as request for information, have had no reply yet ? My problems started after updating DAZ Studio Pro from v4.12 to v4.15. for a start could not install G8 stuff as I use a custom Location for my DAZ Contents. Had to manually install or use DAZ Connect then move file ? secondly on DAZ start-up I lose the Environment section in the Render setting Tab. I found I can get it back by loading earlier saved Scenes or Render settings. I am running DAZ Studio Pro v4.15.0.2 Windows 64bit is there a later update ?    

ScreenGrab.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 405K
Startup.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 312K

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,198

You get the environment as a node in 4.15.

Create > New Environment Node

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,381

Or do a render, or turn on one of the PBR Drawstyles.

• Great that is good I am not missing anything then, How do you save Environments then. I have been saving Scenes with the Dome light and time of day setting, I use the DAZ Plug-in Iray GeoLocation but it does not seem to be able to control DAZ 4.15 Environment. I can still use it to get the Latitude and longitude of places around the World then put the data into the Environment Option Tab. That will have to do unless there is a update fix for the Iray GeoLocation Plug-in ?

Thanks for reply for help.  

ScreenGrab.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 405K