Smay's Super Hero effects problem

https://www.daz3d.com/superhero-body-fx-for-genesis-8-females

Applying these effects and I get weird results. Shows up in iRay, looks fine in texture shaded mode. Also happens on the arms.

face.PNG
486 x 468 - 582K
face2.PNG
500 x 505 - 433K

Comments

• Alewis478Alewis478 Posts: 78

Someone said it's the geoshell and I need to "increase the offset". Afraid I'm not sure what they mean by that.

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,070
    Alewis478 said:

Someone said it's the geoshell and I need to "increase the offset". Afraid I'm not sure what they mean by that.

It's indeed the geoshell. With the geoshell selected go to the parameters tab and look for the "Geoshell Offset" setting and increase that little by little until the clipping goes away.

FenixPhoenix said:

Alewis478 said:

It's indeed the geoshell. With the geoshell selected go to the parameters tab and look for the "Geoshell Offset" setting and increase that little by little until the clipping goes away.

There doesn't appear to be a geoshell to select. If I choose "Face FX 01" there is no setting for "Geoshell Offset" (or anything similar) 

face4.PNG
    412 x 300 - 43K
  • FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,070
    Ah, I don't owe the product but it appears to be a wearable instead of a geoshell. Try checking if in the parameter tab there is something called "collision". If so you could try setting the figure as the collision. Another option is to give it a push modifier. So with the Face FX selected go to object > Geometry > Push Modifier. Then you can decrease the offset or increase it.

FenixPhoenix said:

Ah, I don't owe the product but it appears to be a wearable instead of a geoshell. Try checking if in the parameter tab there is something called "collision". If so you could try setting the figure as the collision. Another option is to give it a push modifier. So with the Face FX selected go to object > Geometry > Push Modifier. Then you can decrease the offset or increase it.

Thank you! Adding the push modifier helped. It cleared it up on the arms pefrectly, the face it left a bit (pictured) that I can maybe fix in post. 

face3.PNG
    695 x 508 - 864K