Is the Daz Wiki (Read Me) page down?

...I've been trying to check a readme for an older product that is still in the store.  However when I click on the link to teh Readme on the product page, I get an anticlockwise swirly that goes on for several minutes then kicks up a 504 Gateway Timeout error.  When I even copy the the full path into the Chrome search field, the same occurs. I am trying to find where a certain texture file is for a Daz Original as it is does not show in teh Textured folder under either the product's or item's name.  It also does not have a PA name credited to it on the product page so that is no help.

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,223

What's the product?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,937

...Cinco De Lime-O.

In Windows the textures do not show up under either the full product name, "cinco"  or "lime" in teh Library/Runtime/Textures folder.  If the texture folder is under a PA's name, I have no idea what it is, because as I mentioned, there is none listed on the product page, only "Daz Originals".  I know I could open the Daz programme, load it into the viewport then in the Surfaces tab click on one of the visible maps to navigate to the location, but going through Windows is usually a lot less of a bother.

Was looking to do a modification on one of the textures in a 2D programme.