GoZ zbrush 2021.6.4

For some reason, I cannot get daz studio to recognize ZB anymore. I tried uninstall install through DIM(using the beta DS) a few times. For perfect clarity, I was able to GoZ the ZB dog into DS many times with no issue, but DS to ZB "Cannot find path to ZB application" popup happens

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,315

Was GoZ installed to the correct location for ZBrush? Updates may change the path, since they can potentially co-exist.

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,677
    edited May 2021

OK, was able to fix it. In case anyone googles this and comes upon this thread, I will offer the method that worked. First, I manually deleted C:\Users\Public\Pixologic\GoZApps folder. Then I uninstalled the daz goz plugin with DIM. Then I went to the zbrush program install folder >  "Troubleshoot help" and ran "GoZ_for_ZBrush_Installer_WIN". Then I went back into DIM and install the plugin. Open DS empty scene, open ZB dog project. Sent dog to DS, worked as always. Then the goz dog back to zbrush was working. I opened another scene in DS, and tested with a person, that also worked properly. Not sure what the issue was, but that is how I fixed it. 

Post edited by TheKD on
  • TheKD said:

OK, was able to fix it. In case anyone googles this and comes upon this thread, I will offer the method that worked. First, I manually deleted C:\Users\Public\Pixologic\GoZApps folder. Then I uninstalled the daz goz plugin with DIM. Then I went to the zbrush program install folder >  "Troubleshoot help" and ran "GoZ_for_ZBrush_Installer_WIN". Then I went back into DIM and install the plugin. Open DS empty scene, open ZB dog project. Sent dog to DS, worked as always. Then the goz dog back to zbrush was working. I opened another scene in DS, and tested with a person, that also worked properly. Not sure what the issue was, but that is how I fixed it. 

Tnx a lot TheKD. Finally solved this with your method after searching the whole internet.

• Gendragon3DGendragon3D Posts: 172
    edited October 2022

TheKD said:

Wow! Many thanks The KID. saved my life

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • I was having problems with this between Daz 4.21.0.5 and zbrush 2022.0.7 and this got the issue fixed. Thanks, I was going insane 

TheKD said: