DAZ Connect Data files -Removable?

I read the DAZ Connect FAQs. Found a lot of how great it is, for some,  but do not find an answer to my question-can I delete those products completely from my hard drive that were downloaded somehow by this DAZ Connect. I do not use DAZ Connect, and cannot recall using the DAZ Connect for products that now on in my HD. There are 11 folders plus one called 'meta'. 

I use the DIM which suits my purposes. I'm running low on HD space. I've been uninstalling products from My DAZ 3D LIbrary to an external HD. I noticed there are some DAZ products that are in a My DAZ Connect Library in a folder called "Data". Pathway looks like this C:\Users\User\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud. 

Don't want  those duplicate product folders there.  Can I delete the 11 Data folders plut "Meta"  without disasterous consequences?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,381

/data/cloud/meta/ will be created when you allow DS to connect to Daz. For the items installed, you need to find the product (in the Content Library or in Smart Content), right-click>Uninstall. If you delete the folder without uninstalling DS will probably refuse to load the items.

• IceScribeIceScribe Posts: 690

Richard Haseltine said:

/data/cloud/meta/ will be created when you allow DS to connect to Daz. For the items installed, you need to find the product (in the Content Library or in Smart Content), right-click>Uninstall. If you delete the folder without uninstalling DS will probably refuse to load the items.

Thank you, Richard, for your swift reply to my question.