GenX2 Options Greyed and No Definitions Found

Tried dialing morphs into M4, Gen 1, 2, 3, and 8 in a scene together and none of them showed.
There are no characters to select in the transfer tab, and the Source and Load Figure buttons are greyed out.
Says "No source figure definitions found" and "No target figure definitions found"

I have the base plugin and the addons for Gen 2 and Gen 3.
I tried reinstalling all the starter essentials in the same directory as all other content (that apparently contains the clones), as they were originally installed via the DIM.
I'm using Daz3D 4.12 Pro and have GenX2 located in C:Users\ProfileName\AppData\Roaming\Daz 3D\Studio4.

I tried setting its 'Connect Path' to My DAZ 3D Library then restarted as someone suggested but that didn't change anything.
Don't remember which one it was originally set to, but my two My Daz Connect Library folders are mostly empty, one just having a Data->Cloud->Meta folder, and the other having those and a DAZ3D->Genesis->Base->Morphs folder.
Tried changing around which Connect Library Daz3D uses and what Connect Path GenX2 is set to, to no avail.
I install stuff manually to My DAZ 3D Library and categorize on my own, typically.

The PDF doesn't mention troubleshooting this issue or anything related to Connect Path, and following other forum topics on this doesn't help.

Clicking the GenX or All buttons on the morph tab causes Daz3D to crash.