Pinned models

So, I'm running into this problem a lot these days.  I'll load up Genesis 2, work with the morphs, build a specialty map, etc.  Hours of work.  Then I save it as a character file and when I reload it, the model comes in "pinned", with all the rotations and translations pinned (Checkmarked).   This wouldn't be a problem, but it seems to have locked the translations about 10 CM shorter than the actual character... this means the character always reloads "crushed"... looking like she's suffering from someone letting the air out of her. It's weirder because clearly the morphs are weirded out because breasts and glutes are "crushed in". 

It really does look like she's suffering from decompression sickness or something. 

When I unpin the character, she still looks the same. It's so messed up it's just easier to load a fresh G2 and just start all over. It takes less time. 

It should be noted I've never used the pins before nor have I needed to... I only figured it out because I tried to move the models once and her hands, feet and head stayed put while the rest of her moved... It was most certainly a horror show.  I realized the purple pin icon meant something and looked it up in my manual... But I certainly didn't DO it.... nor did I pin the model repeatedly.

Any ideas what might cause this?  Thanks,

---A

Comments

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,798

What precisely do you mean by "I save it as a character file?"

Personally, when I make a new character, I save them as a scene subset - which means I can save their hair and clothes (and maybe the odd prop) as well as their morph and materials. I don't get the problem you describe.