help with wet body iray

I am trying to make an outdoor pool scene. The first image is what my scene looks like before I add any "wet body iray" deacls. The second is after I add the oily texture decal. I really like the affect on the skin when it works properly but I am sure you can see the crappy blotches and the translucency on some of the characters body parts when it dosn't. I have experimented with other decals from this program and by far this is the best result. I have also fiddled with the lighting a bit. So how do I fix this? Also, I have no problem buying another program like "skin doctor wet and wild" for example but I obviously don't want to if I am going to get the same result.

As a side note, I am very much a "plug and play" creator. I.E. I would ather buy something new to make it work than to tinker with what I have to make it work. LOL. I can tinker and eventually get it to work but that is NOT my idea of fun in the least.

lesbian pool surprise 1000.png
1040 x 585 - 1M
lesbian pool party to show help.png
1040 x 585 - 1M

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,198

Is it a product you are using?

My guess is it should have been applied to a geoshell, but it looks like you have applied it to the body itself.

• gcwolfpostgcwolfpost Posts: 43

Thanks. I ended up buying the skin doctor program and one click of a button fixed the problem. :)