Tongue Deform Glitch, Spiky (Lickalicious)

Hey guys, 

Does anyone have an idea what is causing the glitch in the attached picture? I'm not sure where to start to figure it out.

It happens with all characters, 

It's the Lickalicious Tongue which replaces the normal one I think,

I tried a fresh install of daz on a different computer and it was fine on that one. I'm guessing some compatibility issue with another product?

Thank you in advance,

Sharky

Capture.PNG
1652 x 1129 - 3M

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,198

My guess is that it is an unwanted morph kicking in.

Do you have any morphs packs for the tongue?

If you do not pose it, is there then also deformation?

My suggestion is to load it on a default G8F, and then get the problem to kick in, and then look in parameters under currently used, with show hidden enabled, for the tongue, and then I would assume you can find the morph causing the problem.

• dkft90dkft90 Posts: 0

felis said:

My guess is that it is an unwanted morph kicking in.

Do you have any morphs packs for the tongue?

If you do not pose it, is there then also deformation?

My suggestion is to load it on a default G8F, and then get the problem to kick in, and then look in parameters under currently used, with show hidden enabled, for the tongue, and then I would assume you can find the morph causing the problem.

Thank you very much for responding!

Thanks to you I learned you can delete parameters without having to dig around in my library!

Yes I have a few morph packs like easy tongue, i tried deleting them but the issue persisted, but I could try to be more thorough. 

Solution: It's fixed.. mostly. I'm pretty sure it was TMC (Teeth master control) that was causing the biggest conflict. 

Thanks again!