Where to find CGI Retouch Face Morphs G8M by Color Galeria [SOLVED]

VargrVargr Posts: 22

I bought CGI Retouch Face Morphs G8M by Color Galeria.

After installing it with DIM I can find a few randomizing shapes under ../G8M/Shapes/Color Galeria/CGI Retouch Face Morphs G8M and that is all I can find.

I expected there would be some possibility to choose what I want to alter and I am pretty sure there must be - I just can't find it.

So I hope someone can show me where to find what I am obviously too blind to find myself - apparently I must be more of a n00b than I had hoped.

Thank you in advance.

Post edited by Vargr on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,381

According to the file list the rpesets are random, but there are new sliders added (all those .dsf files in the data folder) which should be available on the figure - unfortunately the read me doesn't say in which group they are found. http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/81150/file_list

• VargrVargr Posts: 22

Thank you for your quick response - it is much appreciated.

I can't find them in the parameter tab (I do have an awful lot there so they might have drowned in all the other stuff) and I am not sure where else to look.

Later:

Ah, a reboot of the computer made them appear - not sure why that was required.

Thank you again for the help :-)

Now, if only there was some way to organize all the options in the parameter tab...

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,381

You can edit the path via the Parameter Settings dialogue (the gear icon on the slider), or you can put the Parameters pane in Edit mode (right-click), multi-select proeprties, and edit their paths from the right-click menu. Once done save a Character Preset and use that to load the figure, instead of the base preset or the preset for a particular character (apply shaping and materials presets to get the characters you want, instead).

• VargrVargr Posts: 22
    edited May 2021

Interesting - I will have to look into that.

Thank you again :-)

Later addition:
    I just did some read-up on what you talked about (editing the items in the parameter tab); Daz keeps surprising me - there are so many possibilities and tricks. When I have figured how to organize my items in the parameter tab I am going to streamline Daz even more to my way of thinking.

Thank you so much for this insight.

Post edited by Vargr on