DAZ Install Manager won't load

So I am on a brand new Windows 10 pc.  I am trying to get DAZ installed properly and so far I am really stuck.  I didn't want to use DAZ Central, but DIM will not load.  I can get it to start in Work Offline mode only.  If I try to login and hit start the app just disappears.  This is really frustrating.

Comments

• jason1593jason1593 Posts: 5

I'm having this same issue, the same thing happens if I try to login on studio too, central will let me login, but not the others apparently there's a few others having this happen too

• SDevSDev Posts: 158

Geminii23 said:

So I am on a brand new Windows 10 pc.  I am trying to get DAZ installed properly and so far I am really stuck.  I didn't want to use DAZ Central, but DIM will not load.  I can get it to start in Work Offline mode only.  If I try to login and hit start the app just disappears.  This is really frustrating.

Same here.

• Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327

jason1593 said:

I'm having this same issue, the same thing happens if I try to login on studio too, central will let me login, but not the others apparently there's a few others having this happen too

Wow.  I tried to login from DS and exact same problem.  Studio won't login at all.  Someone in another thread said DAZ support isn't even responding for 4-6 weeks.  Which means I am screwed now because I bought this PC specifically for the project I am working on.