Morphs Still Loading (With G8F) After They've Been Uninstalled

In attempting to lessen G8F load times, I took the option to uninstall a host of morphs via DIM. Characters and morph packs were among those uninstalled. Some were deleted. On loading G8F again, I notice that the morphs still show up. Anyone know why this is or have a solution to permanently eradicating these morphs?

Comments

• I'd say you just missed some.

You'll probably need to manually delete them out of your data folder, and all associated files, character presets, morph presets etc. Material presets will generally still work if they don't have any uv mapping requirements(dsf files)

Make sure dim isn't set to auto install stuff, uncheck the box("install after downloading") and make sure your install list skips the particular items(uncheck them).

And don't log into your account in DS so as to avoid connect doing anything.

• DrunkMonkeyProductions said:

I'd say you just missed some.

You'll probably need to manually delete them out of your data folder, and all associated files, character presets, morph presets etc. Material presets will generally still work if they don't have any uv mapping requirements(dsf files)

Make sure dim isn't set to auto install stuff, uncheck the box("install after downloading") and make sure your install list skips the particular items(uncheck them).

And don't log into your account in DS so as to avoid connect doing anything.

It's likely I may have missed some indeed. Since this post I've taken to checking parameter settings for hints. Some useful info has been gathered. Thanks.