Daz Problems

what the heck is going on with Daz, i used to work online but because of problems updating etc it took me ages to sort things out, uninstalling/reinstalling etc and since had stopped working online. But i had the audacity to try working on line and low and behold the same things happen. Are Daz ignoring it's customers for some reason or just plainly not bothered as long as people keep buying? well i for one will not purchase anything more until this is sorted

signed

a very very annoyed user

pete

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,381

What is happening when you try working online? What are your system specifications and what security software are you using? It isn't necessary to work on line if you don't want to.

• petes imagespetes images Posts: 213

Richard Haseltine said:

What is happening when you try working online? What are your system specifications and what security software are you using? It isn't necessary to work on line if you don't want to.

everything was fine until the Tech department asked me to to reimport the metadata from the database mangement it all went pear shape from then, a fact of which i told them but all i got was "sorry thet didn't work" but nothing else, that query has now been closed when i told them that after some considerable hours putting most of it it right, and nothing from them since despite them saying they will get back to me

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

You don't have to go online to reimport metadata.

• petes imagespetes images Posts: 213

jestmart said:

You don't have to go online to reimport metadata.

i know that now, pity the tech department didn't tell me instead of telling me how