The New 21st Century Football Uniforms That The NFL And Nike Just Released!!!

Michael L RogersMichael L Rogers Posts: 141
edited November 2014 in Product Suggestions

I wanted thank the Daz team, Sarsa, Lesthat, Val3dart and Muscleman - for either, creating, putting together or somehow helping in being a part of creating the "Football Uniform", "Football Uniform Textures", "TouchDown Star" and "All Stars" products.

They have been a joy and delight to use. They are a bit on the basic side, yet there are non better at the moment for our Daz characters.

However that said, I thought I would mention that it would be so awesome to see a more up to date NFL uniform. And what I mean by that, is the NFL along with Nike have come up with some concept ideas. I know that the Daz team and 3rd party creators can do anything, without stepping over legal bounders.

This could easily be the next generation of football uniforms for the Genesis 2 male.

Thank you for at least reading my request idea.

Mike

P.S. Here are a handful of photos below of the concept uniforms.

Uni_5.jpg
480 x 360 - 13K
Uni_3.jpg
900 x 1093 - 296K
Uni_6.jpg
2000 x 1778 - 1M
Uni_2.jpeg
2000 x 1000 - 681K
Uni_1.png
1800 x 932 - 3M
Post edited by Michael L Rogers on

Comments

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

I'm in the UK, but have to admit, those would be impressive. Needn't be for US football, of course. Could easily see them being used for portrayals of futuristic sports.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,816
    edited December 1969

According to Business Insider, those are just concept art done by a fan ... four years ago. Nike does have the NFL contract for 2015, and is doing some updates to some uniforms, but nothing like that. (There is no way on this planet that the Chicago Bears would go near this redesign, for example. The Bears don't do major updates these days.) Reportedly, the Cleveland Browns and Philadelphia Eagles may be making major changes, but that's all that's been even vaguely confirmed.

Still, something like that could make for interesting alternate designs and textures, if a version of the new Football Uniform gets done for G2M (the current one is for original flavor Genesis -- autofits/transfers just fine, though).

• Michael L RogersMichael L Rogers Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

Thanks. I also agree, doesn't need to be just for the US. Well, it would be cool anyway. But which ever. :-)