Sylveren hair broken?

I bought the Sylveren hair when it came out, and it has been broken ever since. I installed using DAZ Central, inside DAZ, not only does it take like an hour to install, it keeps acting like it needs to install an update. The files inside are categorized as "Lost & Found."

I've tried installing the "update," I've uninstalled it in both DAZ and DAZ Central, I even reset my database, but it refuses to be fixed.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Never install with two different installers, especially if one of them is Connect.  Better yet is to never use Connect.

• That's how installing with DAZ works though, you install with DAZ Central, then install it inside DAZ.

• horse1412000 said:

That's how installing with DAZ works though, you install with DAZ Central, then install it inside DAZ.

If you are having to install again then something is wrong - you are just ending up with two sets of the files, one of which is being ignored. Daz Central/Install manager should be entering their files into the database, and then Daz Studio should see them. Can you see the content in the Content Library, under Daz Studio Formats>My Daz 3D Library? If so it's installed into a folder DS can see. In that case, do the files have the content type marker at top-right (Actor, Materials etc.)?