Poses With Zedicus Modern Gadgets Not Showing Up In Content Library

I recently purchased Z Modern Gadgets Props and Poses SKU:69965. All of the props show up in my Content Library under Props, and they all load into the scene without any issues.  I've purchased several pose sets from this artist, and they all are clearly labeled in the appropriate Genesis poses folders. The only place these poses show up is in Smart Content, a feature I don't like to use, and it would really be inconvenient to have to use it for these poses. Is there any way I can get them to show up in the Content Library?

I download all of my content with Install Manager, and I'm using DS 4.14.

Comments

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 664

gfdamron1 said:

I recently purchased Z Modern Gadgets Props and Poses SKU:69965. All of the props show up in my Content Library under Props, and they all load into the scene without any issues.  I've purchased several pose sets from this artist, and they all are clearly labeled in the appropriate Genesis poses folders. The only place these poses show up is in Smart Content, a feature I don't like to use, and it would really be inconvenient to have to use it for these poses. Is there any way I can get them to show up in the Content Library?

I download all of my content with Install Manager, and I'm using DS 4.14.

You will find them under "People/Genesis 8/Poses" 

• gfdamron1gfdamron1 Posts: 190

Thanks for your reply, Platnumk. You're right- that's where all of my other Zedicus poses are found, not these though.

• felisfelis Posts: 4,198

I don't have it.

According to the file list, it should be found as /People/Genesis 8/Poses/Z MGA 01 G8F Tablet with Earbuds.duf (as example)

Thanks for your reply, Felis. That's where it should be, the other "Z" poses are there. They were installed the same way, with IM. The only difference I can think of is the other Zedicus sets I've purchased were poses only. This set includes props; it's a more complicated set than the others because the props are supposed to fit automatically to the poses.

You can look at the downloaded zip file and see the paths to where items are installed.

Do I access that information through Install Manager?

DIM saves the zip files in the location specified in DIM (click the gear icon > advanced > downloads) unless you have set it to delete after installation.

There you can find the file with the SKU number.