Sun position in Bryce 7

WhiteFoxWhiteFox Posts: 92
edited November 2014 in Bryce Discussion

I can't seem to find any of the tutorials about how to make the sun show up while working in Bryce. I thought I just held 'ctrl + alt' and clicked on the sun control but that doesn't seem to work. Would someone refresh me please? Thank you in advance

Post edited by WhiteFox on

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,529
    edited December 1969

@charliemcd2010 - you're on your way. [ctrl]+[alt] double click on sun roller ball, then [ctrl]+[alt] click into the wireframe where you want the sun. When you add [shift], you'll get the Moon instead of the sun. You'll find this tip on my website (see sig). Raytracing > Hints > Sky.

• WhiteFoxWhiteFox Posts: 92
    edited December 1969

Thank you bunches Horo :cheese:

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,529
    edited December 1969

No problem, you're more than welcome.

• I had the same problem and a Google search lead me to this post. I just wanted to add, for anyone in the future, that the Left Ctrl+Alt doesn't work for me for some strange reason. on my system it only works if you use the right ctrl+alt. This had me pulling out my hair for a while.   

• SlepalexSlepalex Posts: 911

I had the same problem and a Google search lead me to this post. I just wanted to add, for anyone in the future, that the Left Ctrl+Alt doesn't work for me for some strange reason. on my system it only works if you use the right ctrl+alt. This had me pulling out my hair for a while.   

Perhaps the OS or any program (utility) intercepts this key combination.
    I had a case with Win XP SP3. I could not use the combination Alt + C, Alt + V (copy / paste matrix) Ctrl + Alt + C, Ctrl + Alt + V (copy / paste material). I could not understand the reason and returned to SP2.