MF Content Bookmarks forgets recent entries

Couple weeks back bought the plugin, then did not use it in weeks as it does not work with symlinked library paths.

Got me a bigger SSD, moved My Library back to the "real" C: drive and while everything else works the Bookmark plugin forgets whatever I bookmark. 

Not sure if it has to do with the symlink (it's all removed and "real" again) or if Daz does strange things to it.

Even saving /loading the workspace does not help.

Comments

• pixelquackpixelquack Posts: 285

From what I gather the Bookmarks are saved in AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\customactions.dsx , at least there I find the existing ones and in the temp dir there there is one other customactions.dsx which has some of the entries I created today, so for some reason Daz seems not to transfer them from temp.

• pixelquackpixelquack Posts: 285

Mystery solved: when Daz crashes the data is lost. I think the live session data are stored in the temp dir, but only transferred on a proper program shutdown. Correct me if I'm wrong. So not sure if this is a missing feature in Daz (it should save this kind of stuff as it gets in or at least when saving the workspace) or MF's plugin should take care of it if possible.