Body Hair Growth.

After setting up a character in scene with no body hair after taking a few shots the character all was fine all of a sudden developes body hair and ruins my scene, i couldn't see a way to remove this how is this happening? I haven't loaded anything to do with hair growth, the chararcter is a saved preset with zero body hair yet somehow all this hair that looks horrid starts growing on the stomoch and legs...whats going on with that?

Comments

• Screen shot (with the groin, and breasts if female, covered)?

• CenobiteCenobite Posts: 206

I only have a render of the chararcter before the growth started, i deleted the scene because i couldn't get rid of it. I'll post the shot thats was done before, i then reposed the chararcter for another shot only to have body hair that was never there grow on the body.. on close examination the hairs had grown all over the body and i was thinking how did this happen because all i did was reset the pose and change the set background which shouldn't effect hair growth you could also see this hair growth in normal texture mode, far as i know i didn't hit some slider or make any changes to the body from what was on the chararcter in the pic below.

I reloaded the character and no hair was on the body.

Misses H1.jpg
    2400 x 1280 - 2M
  • It's possible that there was some strand-based or dForce hair applied to the figure (for brows, perhaps) and the reset of the pose cleared/deselected the density map so that a localised effect became global. Sorry that that's a bit vague, but it is all I can think of.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545
    edited April 2021

Am I the only one noticing the weird shaping of the exposed stomache and right above the knees?

Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on
  • CenobiteCenobite Posts: 206
    edited April 2021

I think i know what the issue was, i had mikes ladies garden hair on the genitalia and it cause some weird hair growth issue, replaced it with golden place hair,, all works better.

The shaping i didn't do, that was part of the model. i Ithink thats surposed to be skin sag from age your looking at. The hair wasn't showing in that render i canceled the rending that it was showing in, it was because i posed the body a certain way making the hair mesh warp through parts of the body, i just got rid of that hair piece and used another.

Post edited by Cenobite on