M4 Genitals Not Morphing With Body

jason-2455927jason-2455927 Posts: 51
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

So I went ahead and bought the m4 figure and the morph++ pack. After a little while I got the morph++ installed on the figure. But what I am curious about is how the genitals are attached. Because I add them to the scene and conform them to m4 with the include morphs and scales options checked...yet when I make a change to the morphs of the m4 figure the genitals suddenly become unattached.

They do not morph with the body. I am using poser 8 by the way. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Comments

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,793
    edited November 2014

Did you initialize the Gen figure? Run the Bat/Command (Windows/Mac) files in Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/

If you installed it with DIM it should do this automatically, but if you installed it by unzipping, it needs to be done manually every time you install a morph pack such as Morphs++ or Elite, for example...

Post edited by WandW on
  • jason-2455927jason-2455927 Posts: 51
    edited December 1969

WandW said:
    Did you initialize the Gen figure? Run the Bat/Command (Windows/Mac) files in Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/

If you installed it with DIM it should do this automatically, but if you installed it by unzipping, it needs to be done manually every time you install a morph pack such as Morphs++ or Elite, for example...

Yes, I ran the bat command. This was the file name: DzCreateExPFiles-M4Gens

I did the same with the m4 figure and now I can go to the inject file to use those morphs. But is there an inject file I need to use on the gens?

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,793
    edited December 1969

You don't need to inject anything for the Morphs++ FBMs, but you do for Elite, which are located in the Pose folder under DAZ's Michael 4>Morph Injections

• jason-2455927jason-2455927 Posts: 51
    edited December 1969

WandW said:
    You don't need to inject anything for the Morphs++ FBMs, but you do for Elite, which are located in the Pose folder under DAZ's Michael 4>Morph Injections

Well since I ran the bat file why does it not morph with the figure?

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

jason said:
    WandW said:

Well since I ran the bat file why does it not morph with the figure?

The gens contain a limited number of morphs to conform against M4. You may have to manually adjust the Y and z axis translation for the custom fit. In many M4 products, there is usually a 'Fit' file included to do this for you.

• QuietrobQuietrob Posts: 361
    edited December 1969

I don't know if it out to line to mention there is a third party named Renderotica that makes packages as well. Just thought I'd give you more options. Admin, Please cull my reply if it's improper to mention another seller site.