DAZ CENTRAL gets stuck installing DAZ Studio

Hello.

I have an issue with DAZ CENTRAL and the installation of DAZ Studio, which seems completely stuck. The installation progress bar is stuck at something like 60-70% {even if no percentage is shown, which is quite bad, I can tell, in terms of UI/GUI Design!}.

I keep on checking the size of my drives to check if there is any variation in free space and in over half a hour there is no variation. I checked the installation path and nothing new is there, no files, no folders, nothing. I checked  the TEMP folders, any possible folder to find any presence of new downloaded content, any data file, any zipped file. Zero!

What is going on!? I can't believe this is normal. Wasn't DAZ CENTRAL supposed to be faster than the previous Installation Manager!? It cannot be an in download connection issue because my fiber is running between 60mbps up to over 74mbps.

This is really insane. I'm tempted to quit the popup because I'm afraif I might waste the installation progress if that's someway still effectively running. I'm desperate. i hope somebody reads this soon because I really dunno what to do!

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Central is a simplified version of DIM and uses the same zip files from the same servers as DIM so I don't see how it can be faster.