Need help with RSSY Generation 4 to Genesis 3 Clothing Converter

I just purchased the script and followed all the instructions.

I am using DS 14.5 64-bit on Windows 10 Home.

The conversion of a CR2 file for M4 appears to run to completion. I do not get the pop-up asking me to select Weighted etc. I look for the converted item in the destination folder but cannot find it.

Please let me know what else I may need to do. If the product cannot work with my confirguration, I will need to apply for a refund.

Thank you for your attention.

Post edited by ibr_remote aka infinity10 on

Comments

• Here is my log - 

23:00:00 GMT+0800 (Malay Peninsula Standard Time): Executing Script

23:00:00 GMT+0800 (Malay Peninsula Standard Time): Selecting Preset: edited/runtime/libraries/character/s/sickleyield/SuperHoodie/M4/Hoodie.cr2

23:00:00 GMT+0800 (Malay Peninsula Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: edited/runtime/libraries/character/s/sickleyield/SuperHoodie/M4/Hoodie.cr2

23:00:00 GMT+0800 (Malay Peninsula Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: edited/runtime/libraries/character/s/sickleyield/SuperHoodie/M4/Hoodie.cr2

23:00:00 GMT+0800 (Malay Peninsula Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"

23:00:00 GMT+0800 (Malay Peninsula Standard Time): Converting clothing from edited/runtime/libraries/character/s/sickleyield/SuperHoodie/M4/Hoodie.cr2 to edited/People/Genesis 2 Male/Clothing/s/sickleyield/SuperHoodie/M4/Hoodie.duf

23:00:01 GMT+0800 (Malay Peninsula Standard Time): Hoodie (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory

23:00:01 GMT+0800 (Malay Peninsula Standard Time): Execution Cancelled.

23:00:01 GMT+0800 (Malay Peninsula Standard Time): Execution Complete.

• Perhaps hoodies do not convert...

• I did a Force Convert. WORKS.