Alternative render engine apart from Octane and Reality

As far as you know guys, apart from: 3DEnlight, iRay, Octane and Reality, is there any other render engine for Daz?

Comments

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

Filament.

• JVRendererJVRenderer Posts: 661

OpenGL

• Kyan001Kyan001 Posts: 75

margrave said:

Filament.

Does it use GPU or CPU? 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,046
    edited April 2021

Kyan001 said:

margrave said:

Filament.

Does it use GPU or CPU? 

GPU but not fussy what sort, it happily uses my Intel onboard graphics on my other PC without a dedicated graphics card with the CPU there 

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Kyan001 said:

As far as you know guys, apart from: 3DEnlight, iRay, Octane and Reality, is there any other render engine for Daz?

You can use the bridges to render in 3ds max, maya, cinema4d, blender, unity or unreal.

You can additionally export a scene and use, almost, any render engine, such as keyshot, indigo or maxwell.

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

Kyan001 said:

margrave said:

Filament.

Does it use GPU or CPU? 

Dunno. I tried it once, didn't like the results, and never used it again. Not exactly a glowing recommendation for Filament.

• Kyan001Kyan001 Posts: 75

DrunkMonkeyProductions said:

Kyan001 said:

You can use the bridges to render in 3ds max, maya, cinema4d, blender, unity or unreal.

You can additionally export a scene and use, almost, any render engine, such as keyshot, indigo or maxwell.

Wait. How does the bridges thing work?