JCM indexed on 2+ bones

Hello,

I'm thinking about creating some JCMs for a model, and I wondered if a JCM can work simultaneously with 2 (or more) bones. For instance, can I have a JCM to trigger to simulate two parts colliding each other (thus creating deformation), like inner thights when they are pressed against each other ? I can create one JCM for each thight but it will not account the behavior of the other if I understand right, every JCM will only work with a specified bone ?

I know you can index JCM on multiple parameters of same bone (like the shoulder when bent + twisted at same time), but it it possible to trigger a JCM only when two bones meet certain condition ?

I can think of other cases like breasts pressed together, or arms pressing them on some poses. basically every part touching another and creating "predictable" deformations.

Comments

• You can have only a single controller and, optionally, a single attenuate property in ERC freeze - which would allow you to make the controlled properties dependent on two other properties - but working with drag-and-drop from the Parameters pane (in Edit mode) to the Property Hierarchy you can add as many controllers as you like.