Folder Placement Question

Hello, I purchsed a third-party product to go along with my Daz set, and the folders came like the included screenshot shows.

...so it did not function, when I set it up, using Content Directory Manager.

How or where exactly should I place these folders, so I the product can be used in Daz.  I've got a general idea, I just can't remember precisily.  

Z2.JPG
897 x 244 - 41K

Comments

• Assuming you are using Windows you need to dig down in the Disel punk folders until you get to the Data or Runtime folder, then select that and any other files/folders in the same place and paste them into the main content directory to merge with the existing Data, Runtime,etc. folders

• dash2128dash2128 Posts: 674

Thank you for replying!

Before I try it again...Can show me where the Main Content Directiory is precisely located.

...By the way...Did you notice how the 4 main files of this product are not treed in with the runtime folder?  Most products I use don't have this problem.  Everything is treed under a people or content file.

• It's one of the ones that is listed in Daz Studio as a Daz Studio Format Content Directory - e.g. the /Daz 3d/studio/my library/ folder

• dash2128dash2128 Posts: 674

Thanks for your help!  I'll keep at it.