V4 hair on G8 posing question

Is it possible after using the conversion to g8 for a V4 hair (which works really well, BTW) to pose the hair? Simple things like bangs or back longer, front to back, etc. I don't see those morphs unless I show hidden objects, yet they still don't do anything regardless of how mucg I slide the dials.

Somethimes I want things like wind blows, and they seem unavailable, yet they were in the original morph set. Oh, this is also for hair like G3 hair on G8 after auto fitting it.

Thanks,

..Joe

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

If the morphs were tied to original bone structure, ie. they were moving the bones, they probably wont work.
    Morphs that are moving the vertices should still work

• joegerardijoegerardi Posts: 226

Thanks. I'll just fir them by hand. been doing that for years.

..Joe

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

how are you converting the hair. Autofit ends to destroy the special morphs. if you just parent the hair to the figures head, then the original special morphs will still work

• joegerardijoegerardi Posts: 226

Yeah, that's what I mean by hand fit it. Takes a while to get the scaling right, but I can then use the included morphs.

DAZ's Wet and Lollipop Hairs work very well as a wet/dry combination of the same hair, but they're pretty old (V3/V4 era, I think) and I still like to use them.

..Joe