Product images in Smart Content Tab got lost

I bought some stuff and installed it via Daz-Central. Everything installed fine and i saw the product images inside the Smart Tab. I restartet Daz after a while and now all product images of the stuff i bought(~8 items) are gone, except for the new "hot tube" freebie one. I updated the metadata and reinstalled them several times with Daz-Central and directly in Daz. But nothing seems to fix it. All other productts i own are ok, just not the ones i bought the last 2 days. How can i fix it?

Comments

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765

You don't. The problem is on DAZ's side. I'm also having CMS problems for the last two days.

• Yeah, I'm having the same issue.

• Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 659

Okay, I see I'm not the only one having this issue. Hopefully they'll poop out a fix soon.

• Mr_FluffkinMr_Fluffkin Posts: 121

Thanks for your answers guys, good to know its not a local problem. Im pretty curious why this happens, since it first shows all images after installation of the product. .Its like it deletes them right after you click into the product, super annoying. frown

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765

Mr_Fluffkin said:

Im pretty curious why this happens, since it first shows all images after installation of the product. .Its like it deletes them right after you click into the product, super annoying. frown

The Studio application tries to update the thumbnails/metadata if you're logged in. Something is wrong with their server and we're getting 0 byte thumbnails.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

That's why I never, ever log in.