WARNING Could not find output property for formula - How to Solve?

oppai-manoppai-man Posts: 56

I'm investigating why my Daz Studio scenes take 1 whole minute to load a scene and I want to solve these warnings that I see in output_log.txt

2021-03-16 11:19:14.507 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6777): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/LayLo%203D/Face%20Mojo/mouthFrownLeftStrength.dsf#mouthFrownLeftStrength?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/kobamax/Venus%20Smile/eCTRL%20Venus%20Smile%20Smile2%20Dimples.dsf

Does any of you know what I can do to solve these?

Or at least what they mean?

Post edited by oppai-man on

Comments

• It just means there is a reference, usually for a corrective morph, to a product you don't have (at least installed) in one that is installed. I'm not sure how much impact it has on loading, but the options are essentially install the other product, uninstall that product, or edit the file to remove the ERC link.

• oppai-manoppai-man Posts: 56

Richard Haseltine said:

It just means there is a reference, usually for a corrective morph, to a product you don't have (at least installed) in one that is installed. I'm not sure how much impact it has on loading, but the options are essentially install the other product, uninstall that product, or edit the file to remove the ERC link.

You're right. It doesn't seem to have any impact in the loading time of the scene.

In the other hand, I figured out that baking LIE maps shaved 20 seconds off the time it takes to load this specific figure.

• Yes, LIE can be a real slow-down - though I think it does vary by system configuration.

• FluxFlux Posts: 17

You could look in the log file to see if the long loading times are caused by too many morphs installed.

As far as I understand it can really slow things down.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

Flux said:

You could look in the log file to see if the long loading times are caused by too many morphs installed.

As far as I understand it can really slow things down.

The log doesn't have any information that would help in checking if there are "too many" morphs installed. 

• caberotcaberot Posts: 15

I'm getting this as well.

• caberot said:

I'm getting this as well.

Getting what? As I explained above, failing to find one end of a formula is not surprising unless you have every character and morph set, free and commercial, installed and isn't a problem.

• charlescharles Posts: 810

This a typical warning, means nothing.