Draw style problem

Hello. My name is Marcin. I'm new to Daz and i have a problem. I was trying to found a solution but without any succes so here i am. My problem is that if i use scroll or try to manipulate model i'v got some kind of wire block insted of model. I don't know how to repair it.And at the begining everything was ok. It isn't any content library problem. I think i made same unwanted changes or something and now i dont know how to restore them back to default. Pleass can u help me with this.
Thank you in advance and sorry for my English, but it isn't my primary language. Have a nice day...

PS. I was trying to use this solution https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207530073-DrawStyle-in-DAZ-Studio-4 but can't see draw style tab in tool settings DAZ 4.15? even if i change layout.

no model while scroll or manipulate.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 321K
Tool settings.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 365K

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,893
    edited March 2021

Click on the little icon that the red arrow is pointing to in the attached image.

Then select Texture Shaded.

The keyboard shortcut for Texture Shaded draw style is Ctrl 9.

Screenshot 2021-03-15 200833.jpg
    1359 x 767 - 138K
    Screenshot 2021-03-15 200909.jpg
    309 x 288 - 25K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • cajhincajhin Posts: 154

The draw styles (and more details) can also be selected via menu > Window > Panes > Draw settings

Try them all out and see what works best for you. Iray rules if your card can handle it.