I'd like to move position that already fitted like hat and anatomical elements

when ever i try to move that already fitted to character by using XYZ it didn't move

so i try to move scale slider than it goes nuts. it goes back flipping and rotating unintentionally.

how can i fix this problem?

Comments

• Use a dForm, perhaps? You could use a weight map to have it affect the whole item uniformly, in the case of the hat.

• kjino570kjino570 Posts: 39

Richard Haseltine said:

Use a dForm, perhaps? You could use a weight map to have it affect the whole item uniformly, in the case of the hat.

Yeah i figiured out about that hat but still got problem with anatomy. it's not something with Dform. 

https://streamable.com/q84iln

here is the video link that will show what is the problem. 

• Why didn't you try the head bone of the mask thing?

Richard Haseltine said:

Why didn't you try the head bone of the mask thing?

Yeah i did thing but it only has scale but  no xyz 

• kjino570 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

In the Parameters pane option menu (the lined/hamburger button in the top corner, or right-click the tab) enable Preferences>Show Hidden Properties and the translation controls should show up.

Richard Haseltine said:

kjino570 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

In the Parameters pane option menu (the lined/hamburger button in the top corner, or right-click the tab) enable Preferences>Show Hidden Properties and the translation controls should show up.

there is hidden XYZ but those are works same as what video described. I did with scale thingy. it's not perfact but worked on this case. thanks for the help.