Custom Sub-Category not showing up

hi there.. I created a sub-category for my poses, so final result is something like let's say Poses / By-Function / Something; then I edited the metadata for the interested poses to match that.. but the sub-category is not showing up into main Daz Smart Content panel when I browse it..

when I open the product on the contrary, the structure is correct and the Something category is there.. Context Filter is disabled, what am I missing?

Comments

• The category will show only if it contains files that the current pane settings will show - if compatibility is not set correctly and Filter By Context is On then that may stop the files, and so the category, from appearing.

• brvsnbrvsn Posts: 213
    edited March 2021

Richard Haseltine said:

The category will show only if it contains files that the current pane settings will show - if compatibility is not set correctly and Filter By Context is On then that may stop the files, and so the category, from appearing.

thanks for replying but I understood how categories and compatibilities work, I created metadata for a few products already and they all work.. also to be absolutely sure I disable the Filter checkbox but did not solve..

The only thing I noticed is that my custom sub-category has a darker icon into Content Library / Categories pane.. but maybe it's just a way to show a custom category added by user..

EDIT: WOW! Actually it was there all the time (well, I created it only today while packaging my third party stuff with Content Wizard) but it's not where I was expecting it - basically it's not alphabetical ordered but it's on the bottom of the list! it's weird, but is it normal?

Post edited by brvsn on