Five Nights At Freddy’s Models

PopTart's GalleryPopTart's Gallery Posts: 74
edited October 2014 in Product Suggestions

I hate to be 'That Guy,' but I was wondering if anyone knew of any models that resembled the bots from game 'Five Nights At Freddy's' for a scene I'm working on. I swear its for a good cause.....

Bonnie, Freddy, Chica
http://edgecast.buscafs.com/www.levelup.com/public/uploads/images/280682.png

Foxy
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140820032533/five-nights-at-freddys/images/9/90/Foxy.png

Post edited by PopTart's Gallery on

Comments

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

How can anything involving those characters be for a good cause? Don't accept the job! Turn it down, whatever you do! Run... run while you still can!

On a more serious note, it's going to be a tricky one. The Five Nights figures aren't exactly a run of the mill duck, bear and fox. There are bears in the store, but they're not even close to a good match, there's even ducks in the store but again... not even close. The ones used in the game are highly stylized, designed to be as creepy as possible while the ones in the store aim for the more cutesy look.

I suppose it may be possible to kitbash something together, but I wouldn't even know where to start for figures like this.

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664
    edited December 1969

Spining off from the OT...is there an area of the forum that's good for "Hey, anyone know of a model like Blah" posts?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Moving this thread to Product Suggestions because it is a request for models, not a New Users topic.

• PopTart's GalleryPopTart's Gallery Posts: 74
    edited October 2014

How can anything involving those characters be for a good cause? Don't accept the job! Turn it down, whatever you do! Run... run while you still can!

I suppose it may be possible to kitbash something together, but I wouldn't even know where to start for figures like this.

So you don't want to see a girl wielding a lightsaber in one hand and Foxy's severed head in the other, while looking confidently at Freddy and the other bots as she plans her attack? I don't know about you, but I'd pay money to see that! :D

After working with nothing but freebies for a little over a year, I could probably 're-design' the Krystal model to look kind similar to a the characters, but I doubt it'll look as pretty as the actual thing.

Post edited by PopTart's Gallery on