Reality 4.3 Win10x64

2»

Comments

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 664

If you want to clear out all of the Reality Scene Data & start a fesh then save your scene as a "Scene SubSet" as this will save only the Daz infomation, Start a new scene & load in the "Scene SubSet".

Warning : If you have any custion materials settings applied then save those 1st as this proceedure will remove all Reality Data from a scene.

• ATLPRATLPR Posts: 147

joegerardi said:

OK, Thanks : )

• ATLPRATLPR Posts: 147

Platnumk said:

If you want to clear out all of the Reality Scene Data & start a fesh then save your scene as a "Scene SubSet" as this will save only the Daz infomation, Start a new scene & load in the "Scene SubSet".

Warning : If you have any custion materials settings applied then save those 1st as this proceedure will remove all Reality Data from a scene.

Good to know! Yes, I did learn the hard way that saving as "Scene Subset" will wipe out the animation section too.

• A huge "Thank You!" to ATLPR - I hadn't rendered in quite a while, and ran into the problem of Reality not wanting to start today! I know I *could* use iRay, but I still prefer the look of what Reality with its "sun" and "sky" options gives me!

With the help of your notes, I was able to get Reality working again!