New pc and DIm

Lucca1993Lucca1993 Posts: 25
so I'm going out to get a better computer to make a better renders and I was wondering if the install manager will remember all of my assets and I simply have to download them once I reinstall daz. I'm not worried about scene subsets or any of my other custom stuff so much as I am my assets
Post edited by Lucca1993 on

Comments

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,849

What do you mean "remember all of your assets"? DIM links up to your DAZ3D account to retrieve the list of assets you purchased from the servers. It keeps a database of the assets installed through it locally on the computer it is used on. On a fresh install this database is empty until you install the assets you choose again.

• Lucca1993 said:

so I'm going out to get a better computer to make a better renders and I was wondering if the install manager will remember all of my assets and I simply have to download them once I reinstall daz. I'm not worried about scene subsets or any of my other custom stuff so much as I am my assets

Yes, Daz Installer will remember all the assets you have purchased once you log in with your account details, so you will be able to download and install all your purchased assets onto your new PC with no problem. I am about to upgrade my PC soon too.