Perhaps a stupid question, sorry

Hey all,

First, I have to say that english is not my native language, so please be indulgent. As I said in the title, it's perhaps a stupid question but, well... As one of my teachers said a long time ago: "the only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask".

So. I am a really newbie with Daz used to using Blender instead. It looks awesome and powerful so I just decided to explore it. I bought few components as Genesis Pro Bundle and few things to have "things" to try with, during the tutorials I saw.

From time to time, I have not been able to find certain options, certain parameters shown in the tutos, such as on hair for example. Not having the same products as those in the tutos, I thought it was normal. To be sure, I made a test with the only product from my library that I also found in a tutorial, the "female Genitalia", which comes with the Pro Bundle. And the same thing happens: some parameters are visible in the tutorial and not on my version. I enclose two screenshots to illustrate this : "Youtube demo" which is menus sawn on Youtube and "MyOwnOne" which is menus sawn in my version.

I may have missed something, but I don't understand what. Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

Phil.

Youtube demo.PNG
363 x 513 - 159K
MyOwnOne.PNG
471 x 451 - 33K

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,441

The anatomical elements in the pro bundles are not so, um, explicit in their detail. There are many third-party products that can add functionality to any item, and I presume those controls come from one of them. The tutorials available on YouTube are not necessarily for the basic products.

• Thank you for your answer.

If I well understood your answer, you mean that a third-party product, I mean not specially for this one, could "technically" add functionalities to an existing item ?

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,441

Correct. Different morphs, additional parts, new geografts (splicing in new mesh) are all possibilities.

• if sex is the third party thing you want to look up. try renderotica it pretty much specializes in stuff not family friendly to which this store adheres 

• Ok, thank you to all.