TS Hospital Corridor

Hello

I am using the TS Hospital Corridor model by Telsa3D Corp. When it loads it populates my timeline for about 150 frames. At frame 0 the model is fine. Looks like what it should. When I move to frames 1 to 20(?) the model changes. It seems to collapse and some walls and other props are gone. After about frame 20 and through the rest of the timeline the model stays in this convoluted stage. I need to use other frames than 0 in my render and need the model to not change. I tried "Object - Zero" and "Object - Clear animation" but these set the model in its collapsed, missing walls stage. Any thoughts on how to correct this will be appreciated.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

yeah, this happens with a few of the Tesla environments. I would love to know a solution also

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,046

in advanced timeline later D|S builds you can select and delete keyframes

if Q&A did their job we wouldn't have to

The PA is aware of the issue as has posted in a thread where I have discussed it

I just don't buy their stuff unless dirt cheap as I can fix it but not willing to if shelling out too much

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,441

I am no expert, but I like to tinker. Try this: expand the scene to show EVERYTHING including the cameras. Select them all. On the Timeline, make sure you are at frame 0. They should also show as selected. Go to the Parameters tab, right-click and select Memorize Selected Item(s). Then Clear Animation -> Clear Selected Items. Voilà, no more keyframes, and the hospital has not been crushed.

I tried it three times to make sure I didn't do anything else, and it is repeatable. (Note: Studio v4.12).

• Hello

You're expert enough for me. Your sugesstion works perfectly.

Thank you very much.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,441

Well, that same solution had already been discovered more than once before, once I looked for it. Maybe I had already seen it, just didn't remember, but reading about it isn't the same as doing it yourself.