DAZ Studio can't seem to find a supposedly "installed" product :(

Okay, I bought the Grypho Hierarchical Poses for the Griffin, installed it via DIM, but DAZ Studio can't seem to find it.

DIM installed it in my F:/Users/Panthera draco/Documents/DAZ 3D/My DAZ 3D Library folder.

DAZ Studio is set to look for that directory path, but nothing of the product is showing up, even in searches for the words "griffin" or "grypho" 

imageimage

What's up with this???

DS can't find 1-2.jpg
835 x 1091 - 365K
DS can't find 2-2.jpg
1551 x 987 - 303K

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,319

You have "Filter by context" checked, but don't seem to have a anything in the scene. Try loading the Griffin figure and select it, then see if they show up.

(Or more quickly, uncheck the "Filter by context" box and try that)

• Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 659

MelanieL said:

You have "Filter by context" checked, but don't seem to have a anything in the scene. Try loading the Griffin figure and select it, then see if they show up.

WOW! That worked! Thanks!

But it's so weird that it never showed up under just doing regular type searches. The inititial problem was noticed when I tried to play with the Griffin for Dog 8 that I got from the store. I had installed the pose set along with Griffin for Dog 8, so I knew it was loaded in through DIM, but it wasn't showing up, even with the griffin selected in the scene. I had tried finding it through the alphabetic sort of All Products, and still nothing.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

Ryuu@AMcCF said:

MelanieL said:

WOW! That worked! Thanks!

But it's so weird that it never showed up under just doing regular type searches. The inititial problem was noticed when I tried to play with the Griffin for Dog 8 that I got from the store. I had installed the pose set along with Griffin for Dog 8, so I knew it was loaded in through DIM, but it wasn't showing up, even with the griffin selected in the scene. I had tried finding it through the alphabetic sort of All Products, and still nothing.

The database/metadata driven views are not that reliable, you can always find your installed content if you go looking in the Content Library where you can see the actual/real folders.