Question about The Finest Tears HD for Genesis 8 Female(s)

I bought recently the Finest Tears HD for Genesis 8 Female(s) package from AlFan. I was trying to implement it with Josie 8, but I get some weird shapes during the render.right above and below the eyes. If that was not enough, they also generate shadows.

Does anybody have a clue of what this is, and how to get rid of this? Or is it a bug in the package?

I have tried it with different tear types, and it always appears. If I cannot get rid of this, then the package is worthless, as far as I am concerned, but I have no clue about how to solve the issue.

Thanks for you help!

Tears.JPG
310 x 432 - 28K

Comments

• Unfortunately, I don't own the product. Imo the tears have way too much volume & appear to be sitting on a surface akin to a car that was just waxed or other hydrophobic surface.

One thing you need to check is make sure you're selecting the correct option when applying the product to your character: either 3Delight or Iray, depending on which renderer you use. 

The gray area looks like the eyelash surface, so it might be the cutout opacity map is being removed and/or you're applying the incorrect surface settings. Also, the eyelashes'(attached to the character) mesh resolution needs to be set at SubD level 4.

• rsgrsg Posts: 1

Thanks, I will try to reinstall it. I am using Viev SubD Level 4., but will try to use a different renderer.