Clothing Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female Not finding Clothes

Hi all,

I purchased RiverSoft Art's Clothing Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female a while ago and just got around to trying it.   I followed the instructions in the manual but when I try to convert my G3 clothing library it just puts up a dialog box saying "No new clothing found" despite the fact I have dozens of G3 outfits in my library.   I use DazCentral to install my items and point the converter at the 'cloud' directory in mt Connect Library in hopes of getting all the outfits.   Can anyone suggest where I'm going wrong or how to fix the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Lossow

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

A lot of scripts cannot work on files installed by Connect.  If you installed with Central why are files in "cloud'?

• LossowLossow Posts: 102

Cloud is where Daz decided to install my files as far as I can tell.   That's where the Data, Runtime, etc folders all ended up.   Full path is: DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Use DIM to install. it gives full control over where things will be downloaded to and installed to.  When you run it for the first time check the Work Offline box then set your preferences how you like.  Final step is to link the installed content to Studio in Studio's Content Directory Manager.