to RavenHair: MFD for Genesis 2 Male + expansion.

IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

It would also be nice to see some of the er-- more gender-neutral expansion items as well. In just 1 expansion (since I can only picture half of them being used much)
EXP 1: All 3 collars, overskirt, elbow ruffles 2, upper sleeves 1 (the longer one)
EXP 2: Apron, Sleeves

Partly because none of the Cross Figure/Autofit/etc. software transfers it over that well, (Plus I currently use 4.5 thus can't use Cross Figure)

But also, it would be nice to have one that works natively with Gen2 M. Also, do the Expansions even work with autofitted/transferred/cross figured MFDs?

Finally, however, BECAUSE THEN PAS WILL MAKE SOME MALE MFD TEXTURES YEAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please? It would be so awesome...

Comments

• IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639
    edited December 1969

Nobody wants to see this? (or at least male textures for it)

Any idea if Ravenhair might ever do something like this?

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

opal42987 said:

Opal, you're not alone!!! I want to see it too.
    :) But unfortunately all inquiries and messages (PM's to Jack Tomalin for example) to the PC team are ignored. The only person who has answered abvout my requests was Moyra, but she directed me to Jack Tomalin as the coordinator of the PC Club. In adore Moyra's stunning texture sets for the MFD.

There are several things one could do with an MFD Expansion for the Gen2Males, like Tunics, medieval clothes or to create coats for christmas figures like "Santa claus" or the russian "Father Christmas". Daz released a related prduct for the Generation 3 males several years ago, called the Wizard Robe. I think, this robe would be also a perfect addition to the MFD.

I would also like to see more aditional products for the MFD like

- Additional Morphs to make dress more flexible (Sitting for example)
    - A convertion of the Kimono Expansion (was just release for V3 and SP3) for Genesis and Genesis 2
    - A convertion of the Wizard Robe for M3/D3 for Genesis and Genesis 2

I really hope, that this wishes will not ignored forever.

Father_Frost_by_AmedamaCherry.jpg
    761 x 1049 - 363K
    lj1z.jpg
    1000 x 1442 - 537K
    father-christmas-large.jpg
    960 x 1248 - 205K
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    edited December 1969

opal42987 said:

Opal, you're not alone!!! I want to see it too.
    :) ...
    - A convertion of the Wizard Robe for M3/D3 for Genesis and Genesis 2

I really hope, that this wishes will not ignored forever.

Well, apart from anything else, there were two separate wizard robes for G2M introduced into the DAZ store within a month or so of each other, so it seems unlikely that anyone is going to visit that well again for this generation. I do get that the point of a conversion would be the ability to use existing textures and accessories, but still...

As far as the MFD goes, I wonder if maybe this is a case of history influencing the present. There are textures for males for the MFD -- I have no idea how that was made to work with Gen3 and Gen4 -- but if they didn't sell in large enough numbers, DAZ may have concluded that it wasn't worth their while. (Although most of the ones that are still available seem to have been upconverted for Studio 4.) Also, for the most part, they had a male equivalent in Pharaohs of the Sun, which was produced in both male and female versions for Gen3, Gen4 and Genesis1; there may only be just so much demand for long tunics and accessories. (Assuming that Pharaohs sold reasonably well, history would also suggest that it might be brought forward as well. Only DAZ knows for sure....)

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 2014

Maybe they will release a Wizard Robe for G2M, but the diference is, that the MFD and the Wizard Robe above are PC products, which are nevertheless still affordable.

Post edited by RCTSpanky on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,839
    edited December 1969

There is a very simple genderswap solution I use
    FBM for G2F or G2M using an obj export of the unsubdivided base esolution male/female character in morphloader, adjust rigging to figure shape and ERC freeze save as morph asset.
    Do not forget to dial in androgenous shape under hidden.
    The resulting male can wear all of G2F clothes and female all of his.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

I would like something like that. And Pharaoh for Gen2M is a must!