Previous version

Is there a way to roll back to a previous version of DAZ Studio. I would like to test something out to see if it is version related?

Comments

• Do you have back ups of the older installers?

• Yes.

• Sorry, no I don't. I was looking at DazCentral download and thinking DAZ Studio.

• As far as I can tell Daz is no longer supplying older versions. What is it that you suspect may be version-specific?

• Hi Richard,

I mentioned this before with you and you advised me to kick it to the DAZ to Maya Bridge people, which I did and am waiting for a reply. In the meantime I thought I could test my problem out with the previous version of DAZ Studio. The last time I used the DAZ to Maya bridge about four months ago it was working. Now, I get everything but the character geometry, joints, clothes, eyelashes, eyebrows come across, just not the geometry for the character itself. This happens on all characters I have previously purchased as well as the characters that come gratis in DAZ Studio. Nothing has changed on the Maya 2020 side, but I think I did another update of DAZ Studio since then and definately did an update on the DAZ to Maya Bridge. Can't see how this could be a Maya problem. Very wierd.

Best,

Mike