Boris Hair needs a better name and/or picture

chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,777
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

When you look at Boris Hair - http://www.daz3d.com/boris-hair-for-genesis-2-male-s - in the list of products, it looks like just another hairstyle with a not-too-flattering picture to promote it. I thought it looked interesting enough to wishlist, but didn't pay it much attention. Hair with a beard - maybe useful at some point but not a priority.

It's only when I looked more carefully at the product page - and since I've actually bought and played around with the product - that I've realised what this product really is: Three different hairstyles (including a bald hair that's really useful if your scenes are not entirely populated with young male models) and 31 different facial hair combinations (that you can use with any hair). That's a helluva lot more than you get with a regular "Something-or-other Hair" product. The name and picture really aren't doing it justice if you're browsing the store.

I think it should really have been called something like "Boris Hair and Beard Bundle" (OK, not "bundle" as that has a particular meaning in DAZ terms) to indicate to the browser that you get more than one hairstyle for your money. But it's a bit late for that now.

But at least the main picture could show multiple male heads sporting some of the different hair combinations possible with this product. It's really hiding its light under a bushel right now.

Comments