Classic - Fashionable - Modest Pumps

SquishySquishy Posts: 455
edited October 2023 in Freebies

Classic. Fashionable. Modest. No one will tell you no when you're wearing a pair of these. Go get 'em, tiger.

A model of the classic lady's high heeled pump rigged in DAZ Studio for Genesis 8/8.1 Female. 878 polys, an assortmant of materials. Fits big feet, small feet, whatever feet you got, they will walk all over everyone in these shoes. Enjoy!

NB: loading the Wearable preset for the shoe will dial the G8F character's Pose Controls for Left/Right Foot Heeled Shoe to 80% and Left/Right Toes Spread to -50%; if the character is then zeroed, restored or put into a different pose that overwrites these Pose Controls you will of course need to adjust pose appropriately. 

NB: if you find that applying a pose makes the shoes deform especially poorly, check the character's "metatarsals" bones and zero them, apparently there are a few poses that directly move those bones that I did not test for ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Download: ShareCG

Download: Google Drive

10/19/23 Updated this item to move files into a more modern directory location (Footwear/*) and to revamp the material files to make them UV agnostic so they can be easily shared with other models, download links are not changed

CFM demo.jpg
915 x 881 - 457K
Post edited by Squishy on

Comments

• SeraSera Posts: 1,675

Awesome! Thanks!

• These are nice. Thank you very much. Also like your other stuff on sharecg

• Probably says more about me than anything else, but when I saw 'Classic .. Pumps', I thought along these lines:

Nice shoes, though.

Regards,

Richard.

• Thanks for the shoes, they look great and fit nice as well.

LOL Richard

• StargazeyStargazey Posts: 240
    edited February 2021

I think this is one of those US v UK words that mean different things! To me "pumps" are soft shoes, with no heels, that you might wear in a gym - rather than fashionable, high heeled shoes! smiley

But thanks anyway, they're very nice!

Post edited by Stargazey on
  • SquishySquishy Posts: 455

I dunno what to tell you, when you google "high heel pumps" you get pictures of literally this shoe frown

• pjzanca said:

I dunno what to tell you, when you google "high heel pumps" you get pictures of literally this shoe frown

The Concise Oxford Dictionary says pumps are plimsolls or light shoes for dancing, then adds that in the US it's a court shoe. So it's one of those yanks-don't-speak-English things.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited February 2021

richardandtracy said:

Probably says more about me than anything else, but when I saw 'Classic .. Pumps', I thought along these lines:

Nice shoes, though.

Regards,

Richard.

pjzanca said:

Richard Haseltine said:

The Concise Oxford Dictionary says pumps are plimsolls or light shoes for dancing, then adds that in the US it's a court shoe. So it's one of those yanks-don't-speak-English things.

The difference between British english  and American english is that one's neighhbours would look at you rather strangely if you went out the front door over here wearing vest and pants and with pumps..

Post edited by Chohole on
  • SquishySquishy Posts: 455

10/19/23 Updated this item to move files into a more modern directory location (Footwear/*) and to revamp the material files to make them UV agnostic so they can be easily shared with other models, download links are not changed